We are organizing a 7D6N Tokyo Photo Shooting session mainly for photographer. We are going to Tokyo during the Sakura season! If you are interested feel free to contact us. Below are the details:-
Tokyo 7 Days 6 Nights photo shooting in Sakura seasons
Travel period : 27/3/2011 until 2/4/2011
Price: RM 5,288 (After discount of RM 300, exclude Air Fuel Surchage)
1st Day, 27th March (Sun)
– KLIA to Tokyo Narita International Airport
– Hotel check in
2nd Day, 28th March (Mon)
– Shibuya City (Movies hot spot!)
– Meiji Temple (A temple where Emperor conduct their ritual)
– Harajuku (Street Fashion Shooting for young people)
3rd Day, 29March (Tue)
– Shinjuku Gyeon (Best Sakura Spot of Tokyo, about 1,300 of Sakura trees)
– Shinjuku City (Japan largest city, fantastic shopping and night life)
4th Day, 30th March (Wed)
– Asakusa (Japan’s most popular tourism site)
– Akihabara (Electrical & Electronic Town of Tokyo)
5th Day, 31st March (Thu)
– Hakone (with beautiful view of Mount Fuji)
– Ashi Lake
– Cable Car (Mt. Fuji view)
– Owakutani (also known as The Great Boiling Valley)
6th Day, 1st April (Fri)
– Free & Easy
7th Day, 2nd April (Sat)
– Hotel check out
– Tokyo Narita International Airport to KLIA
Q: What flight will be use?
A: Temporary we will use Malaysia Airlines (MH7), but is subject to change)
Q: What language will this tour use?
A: Principally tour- commentary will be conducted in mandarin.
Q:What is include in the price
A:Price above include return flights ticket, accommodation, transportation & japanese-speaking guide.
Flight fuel surcharges, visa, travel insurance and some of the meal are exclusive.